A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Skoog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Skoog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Skoog, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skoog graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Skoog has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- United Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Skoog MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Skoog practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Skoog has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Skoog practices Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.