Dr. Suzanne Skoog MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 10 reviews

June 23rd, 2016
Staff is very efficient, polite, happy, friendly Dr. Skoog is wonderful

April 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor..!!:)

November 13th, 2014
I took my mom in to get treated with DR Skoog, she was very kind and seemed well educated. Her staff however needs a lesson in compassion. I spoke to a Roxanne in that office who was incredibly rude on several occasions and seemed irritated at the questions my mother had, I asked to speak with someone else and the call was disconnected. I then has problems getting any kind of follow up after my mother's test, and was denied an appointment by Roxanne. We still haven't gotten her results, and its 3 month 6 weeks later!!

November 18th, 2013
Insensitive and Delayed Follow-Up for Biopsy
The bedside manner was acceptable immediately following an endoscopy that necessitated a biopsy. However, I could not learn the results of the biopsy for four weeks. I had to wait anxiously to learn the results that were soon known to Dr. Skoog because I was repeatedly told that Dr. Skoog was too busy to see me. The higher cost endoscopy, of course, was scheduled quickly.

November 11th, 2012
Limited knowledge
Initial visit positive however diagnosis off the wall. Described symptoms, provided history, then scheduled colonoscopy.Inadequate process with failure to get results being my fault. Excuse me? She should have been better prepared to treat me as an individual and not just a $number. Also charged a fee for facility over and above that approved by insurance. Got nothing and had to beg for a report which was incomplete. She is FIRED!

November 25th, 2011
Exceptionally kind and caring
This was a very difficult decision for me because of family history but Dr Skoog could not have been more reassuring and kind. Look no further; she and her staff are the best.

September 30th, 2011
I was recommended to Dr Skoog by a friend. It took 6 weeks to get in, then I had to wait another 5 weeks to get a follow-up appt. I saw her PA, Noelle instead. She was rude, and actually referred me to a homeopathic doctor! She acted as if I was making up my symptoms and to advised to take digestive enzymes, which I did with no relief. I have never been so frusterated going to a doctor. I had a procedure done, and the nursing staff was exceptional. However, I will not go back to Dr Skoog, or her PA. Terrible bedside manner, and does not make time to see her patient.

July 11th, 2011
She completely misdiagnosed me. I had told her I had years of discomfort, gas, constipation and she recommended milk of magnesia and another over the counter laxative. I am had to spend a lot of money with a naturopath who correctly diagnosed me with gluten intolerance. Dr. Skoog was rude and cold. She acted like I was making it all up.

January 10th, 2011
Jacqueline Markus
I can't say enough good things about Dr.Skoog and her team during my recent procedures at the Princess Drive Health clinic. From greetings to paper work to IV's, anethesia and Dr. Skoog's sucessful completion of the scheduled procedures.

August 26th, 2009
Impressed
Based on one office visit, I was very impressed with this doctor and will definitely go back. She spent more time with me than I expected and was very personable. I wish all doctors were this impressive. Check in was easy compared to other offices and the office itself was beautiful.