Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Slonim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slonim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slonim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Slonim graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Slonim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Slonim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Slonim practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Slonim has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Slonim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.