Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Slonim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slonim
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Slonim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Slonim graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Slonim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Slonim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Slonim practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Slonim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Slonim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.