A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Slonim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slonim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slonim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Slonim graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Slonim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Slonim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Slonim practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Slonim has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Slonim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.