Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Smith-Elekes
Dr. Suzanne Smith-Elekes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith-Elekes is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, St. Vincent Kokomo and Parkview Hospital Randallia. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Smith-Elekes has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suzanne Smith-Elekes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. John Dyer
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi47
Dr. Vatche Israbian
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi30
Dr. Warren Hauck
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi37