Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Not a fan show details Not a fan
Mar 14th, 2015

She seemed pretty thorough and knowledgeable. But for some reason she seemed to walk in with a bad judgement of me (or maybe she was having a bad day) and was pretty dismissive of me for no good reason. She also was not as gentle with my son as I would like and seemed to dislike him. I only saw her once but because of my bad experience I would not recommend her to anybody else. In her favor, she was on time, the staff were pretty nice, and the facility was clean and orderly.

most wonderful doctor show details most wonderful doctor
Jul 15th, 2011

She was so reassuring, loving and caring. Always ready to listen, and very hands on, very clear with instructions. very prompt at calling back, in emergencies.

Best Pediatrician in Sarasota for Non-Vaccinating moms show details Best Pediatrician in Sarasota for Non-Vaccinating moms
by Joyce on Mar 9th, 2010

She will try to persuade you to consider vaccines but she does it with respect and patience. She is amazing, available and has an open-mindedness that is refreshing.I deeply respect her opinions and no question is silly with her. She is a brilliant woman, a mom and has an amazing bedside manner. I almost hate to share her but after encountering some horrible docs I feel I must share with other moms.

Aug 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Southerland has now moved to Paradise Pediatrics on Bee Ridge Road the phone number is 941-924-9919. If you are looking for a warm, friendly and loving doctor, Dr. Southerland is it! I would recommend her to anyone!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com