A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Spadafora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Spadafora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Spadafora, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Spadafora graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Spadafora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Granados Spadafora MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne G. Spadafora practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Spadafora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Spadafora practices Dermatology near Glen Allen, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Glen Allen Dermatologists.