A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbaum
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbaum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Steinbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne R Steinbaum DO and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne R. Steinbaum practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.