A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbaum
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbaum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Steinbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne R Steinbaum DO and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne R. Steinbaum practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.