A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Stevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Stevens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Stevens MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Stevens practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Stevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Market, VA.
See New Market Surgeons.