Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Stevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Stevens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Stevens MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Stevens practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Stevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Market, VA.
See New Market Surgeons.