Dr. Suzanne Sumida Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Sumida?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 25th, 2015

Dr. Sumida showed me pictures of medicated schizophrenic brains compared to unmedicated "normal" brains, trying to prove to me that schizophrenia itself causes brain shrinkage. I told her that there was no control group in the experiment, that short of showing me unmedicated schizophrenic brains, that it is possible the psychiatric drugs caused the brain shrinkage. This is not just my criticism of that particular experiment, but has become a popular criticism. Dr. Sumida insinuated that I was "retarded." I still maintain that psychiatric drugs can cause brain shrinkage. Dr. Sumida said, "I wouldn't call you retarded. But you've taken some overdoses and some blows to the head, you still have enough I.Q. to make a good attorney, but don't expect to make any money." Now I don't know if that is an insult to me, or an insult to attorneys, but it seems like it was an insult to everyone. I attempted to escape the psych unit where she had me locked up. She said that was abnormal behavior. I said, "When a person is locked up, the first instinct is to escape." After considering these facts, I have to say that Dr. Sumida might be intellectually challenged. I don't doubt her credentials, but she is not the brightest psychiatrist I have met.

August 23rd, 2017