Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Sweidan
Dr. Suzanne Sweidan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sweidan is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center and UC Davis Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Sweidan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suzanne Sweidan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Nori Trehan
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi41
Dr. Cheryl Alston
Washington, DC 0 mi36
Dr. Ine Leus
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi10