A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swietnicki graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swietnicki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Northern Montana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Rauschenplat Swietnicki MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne R. Swietnicki practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Swietnicki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Havre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.