A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Tanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Tanner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
- Gundersen Lutheran Sports Medicine Center - Onalaska
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Tanner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Tanner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Winona, MN.
See Onalaska Orthopedic Surgeons and Onalaska Surgeons.