Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Tanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Tanner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
- Gundersen Lutheran Sports Medicine Center - Onalaska
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Tanner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Tanner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Onalaska Orthopedic Surgeons and Onalaska Sports Medicine Doctors.