A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Touch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Touch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Touch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Touch has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne M Touch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Touch practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Touch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Touch practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.