A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Touch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Touch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Touch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Touch has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Touch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Touch practice?
Dr. Suzanne Touch practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.