A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Trott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Trott, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Surgeon, Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Trott, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trott graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Trott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Amy Trott FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne A. Trott practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Trott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Trott practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.