A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne VanDenBrink-Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne VanDenBrink-Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne VanDenBrink-Webb, DO, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. VanDenBrink-Webb graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. VanDenBrink-Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne E VanDenBrink-Webb DO, FACOG, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. VanDenBrink-Webb practice?
- Dr. Suzanne VanDenBrink-Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne VanDenBrink-Webb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Marshall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.