Dr. Suzanne Vandenbrink-Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Vandenbrink-Webb?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Vandenbrink-Webb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2015

Dr. VWebb provided me with excellent care and took the time to review all of my medical history which resulted in me bringing home a baby after a stillbirth and 2 miscarriages. I cannot recommend her enough.

July 15th, 2015

The most wonderful doctor you could ever receive care from.

I cannot say enough about Doctor Vandenbrink-Webb. She is one of the finest doctors I have ever received care from. She is compassionate, and down-to-earth. I had to have two D&C’s. She was at my side when the Anesthesiologist put me under, and she was at my side when I woke up. I am not the easiest patient to work with because I am severely arthritic, and overweight. She always found ways to keep me comfortable, as procedures such as pap smears, pelvic exams and biopsies were done year after year. I simply love her! She is the greatest in her field of expertise. I no longer live in Michigan, but if I did she would still be my doctor.

March 3rd, 2015

Great doctor! Compassionate and real! I was given over two months notice that the practice was closing, but I have been dragging my feet about finding a new doctor because I don't believe there are many that would measure up to the quality of care I received from her.

February 28th, 2014

I just learned today that she up and quit her practice with absolutely NO notice to her patients. Not very professional. Don't drs owe a duty of care to their patients, to at least give some notice?

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Webb is AMAZING!

Dr. Webb is an exceptional physician and human being. She is extremely knowledgable and truly cares about her patients. I have no problem with wait time to see her as I know that she will give me the same level of attention when it is my turn. Her insight, encouragment, and support have made the journey of infertility so much easier. Dr. Webb truly listens and responds to my needs - I have never experienced such amazing care from a physician.

August 6th, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Vandenbrink-webb!

I love Dr. V-Webb, she's amazing! We have formed a pretty strong bond since the birth of my twins. THey were born 8 weeks early and she was just an amazing provider through out the whole pregnancy and delivery and with post care.Two and a half years later she is helping me with my diabetes which is outside her practice, but she does it none the same.She has always made me feel comfortable and cared for.She's exceedingly competent and kind. I switched practices to follow her and would do so again!

August 1st, 2017