Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Vanderwerken
Dr. Suzanne Vanderwerken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Vanderwerken is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury, South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital and South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Vanderwerken has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...