A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Watnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Watnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Watnick, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnick graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Watnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne G. Watnick practice?
Dr. Suzanne Watnick practices Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Nephrologists.