Dr. Suzanne Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Weber?

April 16th, 2015

Rude and unprofessiomal front desk.

This review is not meant to harm Dr. Suzanne's business.It is rather an evaluation of my experience that may help her know how her staff is doing.My wife enjoyed seeing Dr Webber through her pregnancy .She is a very professional and efficient doctor;however,some of the front desk ladies are not helpful.They seem not happy and always disorganized.You pretty much have to be careful about how they code your visits .It is more about money than anything else.I had a cigna agent on the phone trying to explain to them that preventive visits are free under our plan.They chose carelessly not to listen.Dr Suzanne is a wonderful person but her front desk staff is umprofessional and careless.

April 2nd, 2012

Suzanne is a wonderful caring doctor who takes time to learn about her patients. To those of you who have given her bad marks because of other office staff I want to say to you that you are RUDE!

September 22nd, 2011

RUDE!!!!

This place was so RUDE! My wife went in to ask if she could talk to a nurse about her UTI... she had an appointment at a later time but it was uncomfortable and she just wanted to ask someone to see if there's any way to get a little relief before her appt. When she showed up some snobby front desk lady just blew her off. She didn't pay any attention to my wife. She just kept clicking away at the computer didn't even take any notice. She said we don't accept walkins. But she wasn't a walk in she was just inquiring and she had an appt later in the week. The lady at the desk acted like she was wasting her time and was no help at all. My wife ended up going to urgent care and getting antibiotics right on the spot from a SUPER nice nurse. I'm a guy so I don't know much about this subject but I do know if your front desk lady is super rude I wouldn't go. I mean she's the one you have to see most and deal with when setting up appts and corresponding between you and the doctor. We've never experienced such a rude sight!... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear about your wife's negative experience with my former office staff. I am no longer with this practice. I am a patient myself, and I would have been upset by the lack of courtesy and service that you were shown. I have always tried to work in patients experiencing urgent infections, and in fact, usually have them come over as soon as they can get to the office. Doctors depend on staff to share their same values in how we treat patients, but we unfortunately, cannot control every interaction.

SHOW