Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Welsch
Dr. Suzanne Welsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sauk City, WI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Welsch is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Meriter Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Welsch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Suzanne Welsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sauk City, WI.
Dr. Todd Schad
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sauk City, WI18
Dr. Thomas Julian
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Middleton, WI 15.22 mi35
Dr. David Olive
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Middleton, WI 15.46 mi38