A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Whitbourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Whitbourne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Whitbourne, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitbourne graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Whitbourne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Karen Whitbourne MD is a female Neonatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Whitbourne practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Whitbourne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Whitbourne practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.