A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Medical Center
- Kettering Memorial Hospital
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne K Williams White MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. White practice?
- Dr. Suzanne White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne White practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.