Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Widmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Widmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widmer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Widmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Widmer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Widmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Widmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Widmer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Widmer practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Widmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Widmer practices Family Medicine near Hellertown, PA.
See Hellertown Family Physicians.