A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Widmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Widmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Widmer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Widmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Widmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Widmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Widmer practice?
Dr. Suzanne Widmer practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Peachtree City, GA and Hellertown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians and Allentown Emergency Physicians.