Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Wilkerson
Dr. Suzanne Wilkerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Mequon, WI (and 3 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wilkerson is affiliated with Columbia St Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee, Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee and Columbia Hospital, Inc.. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Wilkerson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Suzanne Wilkerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Cheryl Zuccaro
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Wesley Lafferty
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi15
Dr. Janice Alexander
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi38