A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Yee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Yee practice?
Dr. Suzanne Yee practices Otolaryngology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Otolaryngologists.