Dr Suzanne Yee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Suzanne Yee?

October 19th, 2017

Excellent experience

Friendly and professional staff. Answered all my questions and provided information about different treatment options. Very happy with results. Would highly recommend.

October 19th, 2017

Excellent Experience Every Time!

I have been seeing Dr. Yee for the last few years. I don't get a lot of procedures done, but the two procedures I have had were great experiences. Of course some people may complain about cost, but the results are definitely worth the extra money. So far I have had nothing but great results. The customer service is great and I have always felt like a priority. I will definitely return if I ever need anything done in the future.

October 16th, 2017

laser hair worked wonders

I had laser hair removal performed at Dr. Yee's clinic. I have been very happy with the results. I was very depressed with being a woman and having hair grow in places I did not want it. I would have to deal with it every two - three days to go out in public. After having about 5 treatments, the hair stays gone about 3-4 weeks. I am no longer depressed about the situation and feel fine out in public. I am very thankful I came here to have this done.

October 15th, 2017

everything was great

its being a wonderful experience will come back to see her..

October 15th, 2017

Happy with Botox

I've received Botox injections from Dr. Yee and her staff and have always been happy with the results.

September 25th, 2017

Breast implants

Everything went great

September 17th, 2017

Excellent Care and Results!

I used Dr. Yee Cosmetic and Laser Surgery Center for laser tattoo removal. Office staff are very professional and always willing to answer my questions. Very happy with my results.

September 11th, 2017

I can't believe how easy this was!!!!!

After making appointments with several Cosmetic surgeons in the Little Rock area, I decided to go with Dr. Suzanne Yee actually listened to me and what were my goals were.Her clinic and surgery center run like a fine tuned machine. From the time consultation through the post-op visits, everything was explained both verbally and in written format. I always knew what to expect and that definitely helped with my nervousness and fear of the surgery. Now,about the, results...I'm ecstatic!!!

Professional Treatment by All

I have nothing but positive comments to share about Dr. Yee and all staff members who I have had contact. I was treated with respect and great care.

cool scuplting

Loved the experience! Love seeing fat disappear one visit at a time. I can definitely see a difference! I am going to keep coming! Non invasive and can still work out and work same day as treatment.

ulthera

Dr Yee and her staff are the very best there is! Everyone here is very friendly, helpful and informative and makes you feel very comfortable. I am very pleased with the results.

September 11th, 2017

Dr. Yee and office staff are awesome

I had to have my 20 year old saline implants replaced with new silicone implants. The experience was fabulous, great communication, great office staff and great surgical staff. If I ever have another procedure done, I'll be back to see Dr. Yee. Thanks for everything!!!