Psychiatrists

North Bethesda
7510 Glenbrook Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20814
Locations and availability (1)

Apr 5th, 2010

I saw several different mental health professionals, until I found a doctor whose diagnoses and advice I felt confident in and who put me at ease. Dr. Yoon is a consummate professional. She is knowledgeable, caring, and intuitive I've been seeing her for years now and cannot imagine seeing another doctor.

Jan 30th, 2010

Excellent physician. Quality care.

Jul 28th, 2008

Dr. Yoon is THE BEST!! I have never used this site before but recently needed to find a new internist since my doctor is no longer taking my insurance. As I was looking through the physicians listed on this site, I happened to come across a negative review of Dr. Yoon - my psychiatrist. All I can say is that the reviewer must be talking about another doctor - there is no way that these comments can be attributed to Dr. Yoon! I hit the lottery when I found her over four years ago! I can tell you first hand that she is by far the most compassionate and empathic person I have ever encountered. In fact, I was in her office the day before (7/23/08) the previous poster supposedly met with her, so I find the reviewer’s post even more conf using since Dr. Yoon is not taking new patients, nor has she for some time now. I know this because I have referred everyone I know to her over the years, and the negative reviewer suggests that he/she met recently with Dr. Yoon for the FIRST time – the whole thing just sounds "fishy" to me... Dr. Yoon is by far the most incredible doctor I have ever gone to - she takes her time, listens intently and always remembers things I’ve shared from session to session. She is not the “typical” psychiatrist who only focuses on med management and rushes you through 15 minute appointments – my time with her usually runs up to an hour and honestly I could stay there all day. I look forward to going and feel great when I leave - she gives me a fresh perspective every time. She is comforting, thoughtful and demonstrates the best in her profession. If you ever get the chance to go to her – DO IT!