A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Boyd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyd has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette L Boyd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette L. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Suzette Boyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Boyd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.