Dr. Suzette Ettienne MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2017
100 % Satisfied
During this microwave age that we live in, I would not be able to find a better medical home for my child. Taking time to care is truly a motto that is taken seriously in this office.

April 11th, 2017
Fantastic Pediatrician in Bowie Maryland.
Dr. Ettienne is highly knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. Her staff is very friendly, and highly professional, and the office is very clean. Great Pediatrician!

September 19th, 2016
IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL THE HEALTHCARE OF YOUR CHILD THIS IS NOT THE PRACTICE FOR YOU.
My husband and I went in today for a pediatric consultation. Beyond the very low-budget appearance of the facility there is a moldy musty smell that will greet you at the door. We waited 15 minutes which gave us enough time to observe that they only take cash for your co-pay and they charge $15+ to complete paperwork and $35 for your medical records. Once we were finally greeted by Dr. Ettienne, we were asked "What do we want to know?", I asked about completing vaccinations over a series of weekly appointments versus all of the shots and oral meds in one appointment. She went into a speech about birth being more traumatic and etc. than the vaccination process. I was not asking to prolong the vaccinations beyond the period in which they should be administered but about scheduling more appointments (meaning more money for her) to avoid multiple pricks and to give me the ability to monitor any possible reactions. She stated the same speech about timeliness again and etc. and then said"Next question." If this is how she speaks to possible new patients I would hate to see what happens once she is comfortable with you. I trust physicians to do what it is that they do but I will not be insulted by anyone. Needless to say, we will not be utilizing this practice.

June 19th, 2014
Dr. Ettienne is a wonderful pediatrician. I just moved into the area and I was having a hard time trying to find a pediatrician that would work with my work schedule. So I came across Ettienne's Premier Pediatrics and I called the office. The receptionist was very courteous, friendly, understanding, and very knowledgeable of resources. Once I arrived at the office it was very easy to find, it is very close to Bowie Town Center, which is a 10 minute drive from my place of employment. The medical assistant was very pleasant and made feel like I was important and my concerns were also important as well. Another thing that also impressed me with the medical assistant is that she explained to me what I would be expecting on certain visits and if there were any questions or concerns that I should not hesitate to call the office. I must say my experience was wonderful. I did not feel rushed instead I felt like I was important and there is someone that really does care about the patients. I would highly recommend my new pediatrician to my friends, she's the best.

February 3rd, 2014
GREAT PEDIATRICIAN IN MARYLAND
Dr. Ettienne is a GREAT pediatrician located in Bowie, MD. She is Very Knowledgeable, and takes times with you and your child to fully understand your needs. Her Bedside Manner is GREAT, and she is Very Friendly. She is very UNDERSTANDING with SPECIAL NEED PATIENTS. She is fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). The Atmosphere is Very Clean!! One of the Cleanest practices I've seen in a long time. Her Staff is Courteous, Knowledgeable, and Prompt. Her office is conveniently located, if you live in the Maryland, DC area. Located on Mitchellville Rd, Bowie, Maryland. Less than 5 minutes from Bowie Towne Center shopping plaza, and less than 7 minutes from Route 50.

March 29th, 2012
AN EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN
Dr. Ettienne takes time with her patients. She is caring and compassionate and highly knowledgeable. Her highly trained staff and tranquil office makes going to the doctor a pleasure. I will highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a compassionate, caring, and highly skilled board certified Pediatrician in the Bowie, and or Prince Georges County area.

February 2nd, 2011
My Sons are in great care
My family have used Dr. Ettienne since 2003. She has a wonderful manner with the children and can calm down anxious parents as well. The care has always been consistent and I've recommended her services to many family, friends & coworkers.

December 5th, 2008
Excellent Pediatrician
Refreshing to find a physician and practice that is compassionate and caring.Always returns my calls and takes the time to address my concerns.Office is always very clean and esthetically pleasing.Have made numerous recommendations to family and friends!

August 4th, 2016