Suzette S Ettienne, MD

2905 Mitchellville Rd
Ste 115
Bowie, MD 20716
(301) 390-7960
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Ettienne is a wonderful pediatrician. I just moved into the area and I was having a hard time trying to find a pediatrician that would work with my work schedule. So I came across Ettienne's Premier Pediatrics and I called the office. The receptionist was very courteous, friendly, understanding, and very knowledgeable of resources. Once I arrived at the office it was very easy to find, it is very close to Bowie Town Center, which is a 10 minute drive from my place of employment. The medical assistant was very pleasant and made feel like I was important and my concerns were also important as well. Another thing that also impressed me with the medical assistant is that she explained to me what I would be expecting on certain visits and if there were any questions or concerns that I should not hesitate to call the office. I must say my experience was wonderful. I did not feel rushed instead I felt like I was important and there is someone that really does care about the patients. I would highly recommend my new pediatrician to my friends, she's the best.

|  GREAT PEDIATRICIAN IN MARYLAND  |  show details
by CS on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Ettienne is a GREAT pediatrician located in Bowie, MD. She is Very Knowledgeable, and takes times with you and your child to fully understand your needs. Her Bedside Manner is GREAT, and she is Very Friendly. She is very UNDERSTANDING with SPECIAL NEED PATIENTS. She is fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). The Atmosphere is Very Clean!! One of the Cleanest practices I've seen in a long time. Her Staff is Courteous, Knowledgeable, and Prompt. Her office is conveniently located, if you live in the Maryland, DC area. Located on Mitchellville Rd, Bowie, Maryland. Less than 5 minutes from Bowie Towne Center shopping plaza, and less than 7 minutes from Route 50.

|  AN EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Ettienne takes time with her patients. She is caring and compassionate and highly knowledgeable. Her highly trained staff and tranquil office makes going to the doctor a pleasure. I will highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a compassionate, caring, and highly skilled board certified Pediatrician in the Bowie, and or Prince Georges County area.

|  My Sons are in great care  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

My family have used Dr. Ettienne since 2003. She has a wonderful manner with the children and can calm down anxious parents as well. The care has always been consistent and I've recommended her services to many family, friends & coworkers.

|  Excellent Pediatrician  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2008

Refreshing to find a physician and practice that is compassionate and caring.Always returns my calls and takes the time to address my concerns.Office is always very clean and esthetically pleasing.Have made numerous recommendations to family and friends!