A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Garofano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Garofano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofano
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garofano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Garofano, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofano graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Garofano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette A Garofano MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzette A. Garofano practice?
- Dr. Suzette Garofano has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzette Garofano practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners and New York Pulmonologists.