A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Hong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Catherine Hong MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette C. Hong practice?
- Dr. Suzette Hong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Hong practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.