Dr. Suzette Huenefeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzette Huenefeld?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Suzette Huenefeld?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017

This Dr. Is awful.

I had the worst experience with this Dr. Long story short, she wrote a confusing script and then claimed pharmacy interpreted her info wrong. During my follow up appointment she accused me of altering her written script. This shocked me with insult. I had the pharmacy fax her a copy of the paper script with only her writing on it. She had no carbon copy to compare to and then proceeded to tell me that she had contacted the police for script tampering. I left furious and embarrassed and went directly to the police to report her and see what she had reported about me to them. I was then informed that she never contacted them, which means she had lied to me. The police followed that up with a comment about how they are all to familiar with Dr. Huenefeld and her charades. In my opinion she shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine if this is her way of business. Be careful with her, she seems a little off to me.

October 12th, 2015

Not an enjoyable experience

I recently had an appointment for a yearly physical required for my job. I scheduled the last appointment of the day, 4pm, and was expecting somewhat of a wait as I understand clinics can get behind with urgent issues. I was happy to find that as I walked in, the only other patient walked out, so I was the only patient there. However, I still had a 55 minute wait, as I sat in the office room in a paper gown and listed to the Dr and her staff have a 45 minute discussion of different protein bar flavors and different dog breeds outside my room. Once the Dr did come in, I had a few questions for her. She quickly dismissed them, not allowing me to even finish the question or voice my concerns. She then performed a physical exam, which included (and I was billed for) a "complete skin exam", which consisted of her barely looking at my arms and nothing else. Far, far from complete. She ordered a few simple blood tests and it took several weeks and me calling the office 5 times to get the results, something that should take 3 days max. I do not feel confident that any medical concern would be picked up on and diagnosed appropriately following this appointment (and previous ones). I will be finding a new medical provider, one that I hope takes time to listen to my concerns and spend more than 2 minutes with me.

May 19th, 2015

Found it very odd and not very professional that she has multiple dogs running about the office. One ventured into the exam room while I was waiting to be seen and peed on the floor ! Staff claims they are 'therapy' dogs . Most people do not breed and sell their therapy dogs, which I was told she had pups for sale !

May 4th, 2015

great dr

I have been going to Dr.Huenefeld for 15 years. She listens and explains everything. Absolutely love her.

April 27th, 2015

patient

Awesome Doctor Very knowledgeable. No wait time at all.

April 14th, 2015

Experience

Due to insurance changes I had to switch doctors. Dr. Huenefeld came highly recommended. I read her reviews and was concerned about the wait. One visit I waited 5 minutes, one visit 10 minutes. Compared to most doctor visits this is wonderful. She is extremely thorough, and yet quick. No long waits once you get in the room. I would recommend her.

April 2nd, 2015

Good doctor with great patient care

I have been going to this doctor for over 8 years and have absolutely NO reason to leave. She will spend as much time as necessary with each patient.

April 1st, 2015

Dr.Huenfield is very personable and was very informative. She is a great doctor!

March 31st, 2015

I think that most people feel a little uneasy or apprehensive when visiting any doctor but my experience with Dr Huenefeld is just the opposite.I've been a patient of hers for over 25 years so I feel well qualified to talk about my history with her. Dr.Huenefeld is not only my doctor but I consider her my friend.I can talk frankly with her about my visit and she listens to me. She is patient with me and explains in words I can understand. Occasionally she will scold me for being a little lax in following her suggestions but I would expect nothing less from her. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Waiting room time is typical of most offices and appointments are made usually within a week.I find Dr.Huenefeld to be very caring,knowledgeable, understanding and professional in every way.

March 31st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Been going to Dr. H for several years. Yes, the wait can be long at times but that is because she will take patients same day if you are ill. She always takes time with me to discuss issues and concerns. Staff is friendly and helpful.

March 27th, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with my experience with Dr. Sue. I will refer family & friends.

March 27th, 2015

She is very down to earth easy to talk to. Appreciate her full attention and the staffs great customer relations.