A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Erdos Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Suzette Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See East Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.