A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeunesse graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lajeunesse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lajeunesse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 28 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzette M. Lajeunesse practice?
Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See East Amherst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.