A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeunesse graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lajeunesse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Marie Lajeunesse MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette M. Lajeunesse practice?
- Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Lajeunesse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See East Amherst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.