Otolaryngologists
Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
3800 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20007
202-444-2000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Leeanne on Jul 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Mikula 15 years ago and she did sinus surgery tat allowed me to breathe properly for the first time in years. She is great!! I would definitely recommend her!!

|  Long wait - rushed care  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

On my second visit, I waited 2.5 hour. Yes, two and a half hours!

|  What Quality Care Is All About!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

I was diagnosed with a spenoid sinus infection after having a head CT for chronic headaches and blurred vision. My primary sent me to Dr. Mikula for an evaluation. I also had a lump in the back of my neck which was scheduled for removal by a general surgeon a few days after my appt with Dr. Mikula. I asked Dr. Mikula if she could take a look at the lump since I had been told by a neurosurgeon that it was a pulled muscle, and a general surgeon that it was a lipoma. I figured another diagnosis couldn't hurt. She said it could be a swollen lymph and recommended I postpone the surgery and wait to see if it goes down after being treated for the sinus infection. It has gone down significantly, I've had less headaches, and I've only been on the antibiotic for 6 days, 4 more to go! I wholeheartedly trust Dr. Mikula, and respect her advice! She takes time to understand your problem and identifies potential causes. I am just so thankful that I found her before I had the lipoma surgery! I have no doubt she knows exactly what to do to alleviate my sinus problems. It comforts me to know I'm in good hands. I highly recommend her! I really don't know how long the wait was because I got there really early, but any amount of time is well worth it!

|  show details
Jan 3rd, 2009

Long waiting time in the office, but worth it for Dr. Mikula's level of expertise.