Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 24th, 2016

Definitely beware going to see this doctor. She will misdiagnose you to a very unfortunate level and not follow-up to see how you are doing.

A caring, effective, thorough, and learned physician! show details A caring, effective, thorough, and learned physician!
by TJ on Dec 14th, 2015

Mine was an especially complex case referred by another specialist for a rare condition. Dr. Mikula has helped lead my complex and lengthy recovery, and works closely and very effectively with other doctors at Georgetown.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
Nov 12th, 2015

Dr. Mikula is an outstanding surgeon. I trust her implicitly. Accurate diagnoses, genuine care and concern, great rapport. My strongest endorsement. 👍

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 8th, 2015

For 5 years, I had been suffering from a nose injury. I had seen 6 other doctors prior to seeing Dr. Mikula and it was only Dr. Mikula who was able to explain everything that I had questions and concerns about. Also, wait times were standard for me, comparable to other doctors I had seen. If you have any nose injury/allergy/sinus issues, I recommend Dr. Mikula 100%.

Superstar show details Superstar
by Bert Thompson on Sep 8th, 2015

Excellent doctor who maintains currency in her specialty - cutting edge, knows her stuff. Tremendous care and concern for her patients. Refreshing in today's age of fast food medicine.

by Leeanne on Jul 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Mikula 15 years ago and she did sinus surgery tat allowed me to breathe properly for the first time in years. She is great!! I would definitely recommend her!!

What Quality Care Is All About! show details What Quality Care Is All About!
Jan 11th, 2011

I was diagnosed with a spenoid sinus infection after having a head CT for chronic headaches and blurred vision. My primary sent me to Dr. Mikula for an evaluation. I also had a lump in the back of my neck which was scheduled for removal by a general surgeon a few days after my appt with Dr. Mikula. I asked Dr. Mikula if she could take a look at the lump since I had been told by a neurosurgeon that it was a pulled muscle, and a general surgeon that it was a lipoma. I figured another diagnosis couldn't hurt. She said it could be a swollen lymph and recommended I postpone the surgery and wait to see if it goes down after being treated for the sinus infection. It has gone down significantly, I've had less headaches, and I've only been on the antibiotic for 6 days, 4 more to go! I wholeheartedly trust Dr. Mikula, and respect her advice! She takes time to understand your problem and identifies potential causes. I am just so thankful that I found her before I had the lipoma surgery! I have no doubt she knows exactly what to do to alleviate my sinus problems. It comforts me to know I'm in good hands. I highly recommend her! I really don't know how long the wait was because I got there really early, but any amount of time is well worth it!

Jan 3rd, 2009

Long waiting time in the office, but worth it for Dr. Mikula's level of expertise.