Suzette Miranda Is this you?

Have you seen Suzette Miranda?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 22nd, 2017

5 Stars is NOT ENOUGH!!! 11 STARS more like it!

Dr. Suzette Miranda’s office is the most spectacular Surgeon/ Doctor’s Office I have ever encountered. From the front office, to the support staff, & billing. They go above and beyond what any other office would do. They care for their patients as if we were a part of their family. They mention my family and me by name and they always remember the last things we spoke about so we can continue to catch up on visits. This office is beyond professional and they ensure the safety/care of their patients. Dr. Miranda, I can’t say enough great things about her. From my first visit to my continued visits she has gone above and beyond to ensure my health, pre surgery, and post-surgery has gone smoothly. She is attentive, thoughtful, a wealth of knowledge, and the most important an amazing positive human being. I have met many doctors and have had a couple surgeries so I promise I say this out of experience. Normally, they just see me as another number, but not Dr. Miranda. What made me so proud and honored to have her as my doctor, is when she called me the day of and the day after my surgery (she also came to see me while I was in ICU). I didn’t feel like I was alone in this and definitely felt that she knew what I was going thru mentally and physically. I even received a Get well card from the entire staff, written and signed by hand!!! If you are looking for a Surgeon in her specialty I promise you, you will not be disappointed. You will be even more thrilled that there are phenomenal doctors like herself out there. They say that your people are a reflection of you. This statement is exactly how Dr. Miranda’s office is. They are kind, have amazing bed side manner, caring, and ensure my safety/care is at the top of their list. They don’t rush you, they don’t push you away as if you are asking something wrong, just like Dr. Miranda. I am so thrilled that I was brought to this office and helped by the many staff members like: Heather, Renee, Angie, Celia, & Nita. I hope you take this experience/ review and consider this office & Dr. Miranda as your specialty Surgeon! Once again, THANK YOU to Dr. Miranda, Heather, Renee, Angie, Celia, & Nita for taking care of me and walking me thru the entire process! I look great and feel great! You made this new part of my life an amazing one and something I am so excited to encounter! Here’s to no more back pain!!!

September 22nd, 2017