A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peng
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Peng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Peng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Wei-Ann Peng MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette W. Peng practice?
- Dr. Suzette Peng has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzette Peng practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Internists and Fort Belvoir Rheumatologists.