A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Peng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Peng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Wei-Ann Peng MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette W. Peng practice?
- Dr. Suzette Peng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Peng practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fort Belvoir Internists and Fort Belvoir Rheumatologists.