A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Robinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Robinson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Adele Robinson MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Suzette A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Suzette Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzette Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Endocrinologists.