A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzette Robinson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Adele Robinson MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Suzette A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Suzette Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Naples Internists and Naples Endocrinologists.