Dr. Suzette Salazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzette Salazar?

June 18th, 2015

Much needed experience

Dr. Salazar was my doctor for 2 years at Kaiser. She was the worst Doctor I ever had and I am 66 years old. Beware of her. She diagnosed me wrongly with a growth on my lip, had me scared out of my wits for 2 weeks thinking I had cancer. It took the Specialist 10 seconds to relieve that and there was nothing to be concerned about "ever". She should have recognized that. She doesn't believe her patients, she is NOT knowledgeable in my opinion, she is young and has so much to learn; especially with her bedside manner. She can have a nasty attitude. She won't listen, she will "talk over patient". There are so many negative comments I could write, but I'll leave it at "STAY AWAY FROM HER"..."My Opinion"

January 29th, 2013

Inexperienced, does not listen to patient

I went to Dr. Salazar to treat an infection of athlete's foot on my hands. She told me she wasn't convinced and told me to take more B vitamins. Received a second opinion and got the issue taken care of right away with antifungal cream. I also went to her with problems of low circulation and erectile dysfunction. She was very awkward during our visits and obviously did not know how to go about treating the issue. She eventually tried to pin the problem as mental and referred me to see a therapist. Obviously has little experience and is not interested in getting a full understanding of patient's symptoms before falsely diagnosing them.

October 13th, 2012

Worst doctor I've ever had gone too. Unprofessional. No matter what health problem the patient has, she will start off with prescribing ibuprofen. Then she'll have you come back when your condition gets much worse. AVOID HER!!!

March 1st, 2012

caring dr.

I have never had a female Dr.So I was not sure what to think (Iam a Male). Dr.salazar was easy to talk with and I was very relax.

January 24th, 2017