A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzette Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzette Sanchez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzette Joyce Q Sanchez DO is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzette J. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Suzette Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzette Sanchez practices Dermatology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Big Rapids, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Holland Dermatologists.