A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzie Heejeong Chang MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzie H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Suzie Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzie Chang practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.