Psychiatrist
901 Dover Dr
Ste 204
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-722-9884
Locations and availability (1)

|  If you are rich, Dr. Schuder appears right for you  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

This doctor does not take Medicare, let alone any insurance. While she promotes herself as a "top doctor" and "compassionate" that is truly a misnomer, as there is absolutely no compassion for the patient community that could use her help, but simply cannot afford her.

|  A Miracle Worker  |  show details
by Sue T. on Jan 22nd, 2013

This past Christmas season, I was very depressed and not sleeping well at all. I lost all interest in the things I normally love to do. I felt like canceling our Christmas Eve family celebration and just crawling into a corner somewhere. I was truly not myself. My regular doctor refused to give me sleeping medication because he didn't want me to get addicted to it. My husband and I made an appointment to see Dr. Schuder. After listening to her and taking her advise, I felt better within a few days. Now, 6 weeks later, I feel like myself again and I am sleeping like a baby, and without medication too! I owe Dr. Schuder my deepest thanks and gratitude. She is truly my miracle worker!

|  Awesome, awesome, awesome!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr. Schuder is an outstanding doctor as well as an outstanding person in general, her response on any subject is within seconds and she checks out when I look it up, and she knows her stuff! Unreal! She has saved many lives!

|  Awesome, awesome, awesome!  |  show details
by J.J.JAMES on Sep 7th, 2012

Dr. Schuder, Is absolute a delight to talk to, as with her response on pretty much every subject, she knows a lot about everything! I've checked her answers and see that she is an amazing doctor, person and has saved many lives! Unreal!

|  An angel more like it!  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Schuder is more like an angel as with being a fantastic doctor. She has treated me for being so misdiagnosed & of losing over a 100 pounds from a really strange doctor if you could call it that, so now my ADD and other problems, as with my self esteem being at an all time high, I'm reading 3 books at a time, in size 0 skinny jeans as I had always been before I was seeing a very inept person who should not even be called a doctor. But as of now I'm in the best place ever, and looking good! If you can even get an appt. go for it! Dr. Schuder is awesome!

|  5 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

Well, all I have to say is that I have been seeing this doctor for now over 5 years! it's still refreshing and her even more dedicated as ever!Holidays are so difficult for some people, but Dr. Schuder, M.D. is always,"there," if you find yourself having difficulties. I'm speechless about her, because she is more than awesome!

|  Wow!!!!  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

What a fantastic doctor! Dr. Schuder has a bedside manner that is like talking to an old trusted friend. She has found things that have been overlooked for all of my years seeing other doctors. She is also like a biochemist and has this,"thing," I guess you could call a hunch, but she is always on in testing for obscure things that she is a genius and a welcome to see. Thank you doctor Schuder, you are the best thing since ice cream!

|  V.I.P. Very Important Physician!!!!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

I have been seeing this Doctor for a very long time now and when I saw this web page to leave a comment I just had to say something! Doctor Schuder M.D. spends almost a whole 2 appointments in 1 session, because she is so into hearing and thinking and genuine interest that her staff has to call her to tell her that time is up! Not only does she conduct herself as an ethical and professinal Doctor, she has a twist--that of a loving and a friendly personality--25 years of seeing at times horrid doctors...Doctor Schuder M.D. has me almost fixed up, for I was never listened to by others which none didn't even care when I told them I was having severe side effects as well as ALL of them acted like a Gestapo so you are afraid to say anything about yourself that they can write away another diagnoses to keep the money coming in!Believe me, because I have seen them all! Only problem with this Doctor is that she is usually booked with patients she has to make room! What a great experience and knowing what is really wrong and fixing it...rather than dragging it in the mud for $...this is a go see Doctor! A

|  I finally found the real deal...  |  show details
by L.P.H. on Aug 14th, 2010

I've been seeing Doctor Schuder for quite some time now and felt at ease from the very first session. I was waiting for her kindness and personal attention to dwindle off like the other doctors I've seen, but I have to say she is the real deal. She not only is nonjudgmental but has a mind like an encyclopedia of medical knowledge. You not only have a doctor for the mind, but a doctor who ties in the physical with the mental. Great choice I made finding this doctor, if you're looking for an all around mental and physical doctor, you've got to see Doctor Schuder, M.D.

|  VITAL'S ROCKS!!  |  show details
by VITAL'S ROCKS! on Jun 16th, 2010

I commend Vitals.com for their immediate removal of the malicious review of May 26ths Dr. Suzie Schuder. The content was hurtful and of no help to anyone who is searching for a good doctor. The text was of a personal nature and included specific names of employees that was deemed inappropriate. Thank you Vitals.com for your quick response.

|  NOT TRUE! MAY 26TH COMMENT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!  |  show details
by MAY 26TH COMMENT SO NOT TRUE! on May 27th, 2010

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR.SCHUDER FOR MANY YEARS AND THE ABOVE MAY 26TH COMMENT ABOUT HER IS SO NOT TRUE! IT'S OBVIOUS BY THE STATEMENTS MADE BY THE MOTHER BEING THREATENED IF SHE DIDN'T PAY IS CRAZY. I SUGGEST THAT THE MOTHER HERSELF SEEK IMMEDIATE ATTENTION BY A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, BECAUSE SHE IS CLEARLY DELUSIONAL OR JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PAY HER BILL!

|  DR.SCHUDER IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!  |  show details
by CF on Jan 22nd, 2010

DR.SCHUDER HAS AND IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. SHE TAKES TEST LIKE CRAZY UNTIL SHE HAS A FULL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PROFILE ON YOU, BEFORE SHE EVEN BEGINS WITH HER DIAGNOSES. SHE HAS VAST KNOWLEDGE ON CORTISOL TREATMENT AS WITH HORMONES. HER THERAPY SESSIONS HAVE YOU WANTING MORE TIME FOR YOUR APPT. AND I RUN TO MY APPT. RATHER THAN RUNAWAY...AS WITH OTHER DOCTORS. SHE ALSO IS THE MOST ETHICAL AND NONJUDGEMENTAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. CF

|  Best Psyc in the business  |  show details
by Holly on Apr 23rd, 2009

Dr. Schuder understood my problem, diagnosed me correctly (no other Dr. was able to) and corrected my problems very quickly.

|  Even More Than Expected  |  show details
by Linda F, Costa Mesa, CA on Oct 11th, 2008

Dr. Schuder has helped me in ways no other doctor has been able to. She didn't just put me on psyche meds, but did a complete evaluation that showed I was also low in some hormones. Therefore, I am being treated not only for my psychological problems, but also my medical. Dr. Schuder is a very caring doctor/psychiatrist who listens to me, hears what I am saying, spends with me the time I need, and follows up to see how I am doing. I am very thankful for what she has done for me and would definately recommend her services.