Dr. Suzie Schuder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzie Schuder?

August 24th, 2016

Dr. Suzie Schuder M. D.

This doctor has saved my life. I've been her patient for over ten years and I'm cured! but each day I see her she tosses out advice like a Mardigras parade float throwing beads. She has not only changed my life for the better, but she also goes through a whole litany of hormones and treats all sorts of physical problems. If you need a good doctor for the mind or body then take a plane and fly down to see her! She's the most ethical and the most intellegent Doctor I have ever seen! She's nothing but awesome!

January 23rd, 2015

Insurance not taken, but if you can, try to find a way to see this Doctor!

I have seen this Doctor that has me almost cured after almost nine years of deep down and gritty at times of talks about my woes as a child and young adult. She has become a friend, but stays in the realm of ethics and always says that she wants me better so I don't need a doctor rather than my depending on her as so many other doctors want. I read in the reviews about how my Doctor doesn't take insurance, well that shouldn't be given as a hit of a bad doctor, you have to pay with credit card etc. she is awesome, but if you can't afford her, then that's sad, because she is an outstanding Doctor and wish all who need a good psychiatrist can see her. But sadly she does not take insurance. What a shame, as I am fortunate to see her all these years, because she is awesome! Happy Days now due to seeing Dr. Schuder! Amy G.

January 22nd, 2013

A Miracle Worker

This past Christmas season, I was very depressed and not sleeping well at all. I lost all interest in the things I normally love to do. I felt like canceling our Christmas Eve family celebration and just crawling into a corner somewhere. I was truly not myself. My regular doctor refused to give me sleeping medication because he didn't want me to get addicted to it. My husband and I made an appointment to see Dr. Schuder. After listening to her and taking her advise, I felt better within a few days. Now, 6 weeks later, I feel like myself again and I am sleeping like a baby, and without medication too! I owe Dr. Schuder my deepest thanks and gratitude. She is truly my miracle worker!

September 8th, 2012

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Dr. Schuder is an outstanding doctor as well as an outstanding person in general, her response on any subject is within seconds and she checks out when I look it up, and she knows her stuff! Unreal! She has saved many lives!

May 9th, 2012

An angel more like it!

Dr. Schuder is more like an angel as with being a fantastic doctor. She has treated me for being so misdiagnosed & of losing over a 100 pounds from a really strange doctor if you could call it that, so now my ADD and other problems, as with my self esteem being at an all time high, I'm reading 3 books at a time, in size 0 skinny jeans as I had always been before I was seeing a very inept person who should not even be called a doctor. But as of now I'm in the best place ever, and looking good! If you can even get an appt. go for it! Dr. Schuder is awesome!

November 27th, 2011

5 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG!

Well, all I have to say is that I have been seeing this doctor for now over 5 years! it's still refreshing and her even more dedicated as ever!Holidays are so difficult for some people, but Dr. Schuder, M.D. is always,"there," if you find yourself having difficulties. I'm speechless about her, because she is more than awesome!

June 16th, 2011

Wow!!!!

What a fantastic doctor! Dr. Schuder has a bedside manner that is like talking to an old trusted friend. She has found things that have been overlooked for all of my years seeing other doctors. She is also like a biochemist and has this,"thing," I guess you could call a hunch, but she is always on in testing for obscure things that she is a genius and a welcome to see. Thank you doctor Schuder, you are the best thing since ice cream!

April 10th, 2011

V.I.P. Very Important Physician!!!!

I have been seeing this Doctor for a very long time now and when I saw this web page to leave a comment I just had to say something! Doctor Schuder M.D. spends almost a whole 2 appointments in 1 session, because she is so into hearing and thinking and genuine interest that her staff has to call her to tell her that time is up! Not only does she conduct herself as an ethical and professinal Doctor, she has a twist--that of a loving and a friendly personality--25 years of seeing at times horrid doctors...Doctor Schuder M.D. has me almost fixed up, for I was never listened to by others which none didn't even care when I told them I was having severe side effects as well as ALL of them acted like a Gestapo so you are afraid to say anything about yourself that they can write away another diagnoses to keep the money coming in!Believe me, because I have seen them all! Only problem with this Doctor is that she is usually booked with patients she has to make room! What a great experience and knowing what is really wrong and fixing it...rather than dragging it in the mud for $...this is a go see Doctor! A++++

August 15th, 2010

I finally found the real deal...

I've been seeing Doctor Schuder for quite some time now and felt at ease from the very first session. I was waiting for her kindness and personal attention to dwindle off like the other doctors I've seen, but I have to say she is the real deal. She not only is nonjudgmental but has a mind like an encyclopedia of medical knowledge. You not only have a doctor for the mind, but a doctor who ties in the physical with the mental. Great choice I made finding this doctor, if you're looking for an all around mental and physical doctor, you've got to see Doctor Schuder, M.D.

June 16th, 2010

VITAL'S ROCKS!!

I commend Vitals.com for their immediate removal of the malicious review of May 26ths Dr. Suzie Schuder. The content was hurtful and of no help to anyone who is searching for a good doctor. The text was of a personal nature and included specific names of employees that was deemed inappropriate. Thank you Vitals.com for your quick response.

May 27th, 2010

NOT TRUE! MAY 26TH COMMENT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR.SCHUDER FOR MANY YEARS AND THE ABOVE MAY 26TH COMMENT ABOUT HER IS SO NOT TRUE! IT'S OBVIOUS BY THE STATEMENTS MADE BY THE MOTHER BEING THREATENED IF SHE DIDN'T PAY IS CRAZY. I SUGGEST THAT THE MOTHER HERSELF SEEK IMMEDIATE ATTENTION BY A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, BECAUSE SHE IS CLEARLY DELUSIONAL OR JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PAY HER BILL!

January 22nd, 2010

DR.SCHUDER IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!

DR.SCHUDER HAS AND IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. SHE TAKES TEST LIKE CRAZY UNTIL SHE HAS A FULL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PROFILE ON YOU, BEFORE SHE EVEN BEGINS WITH HER DIAGNOSES. SHE HAS VAST KNOWLEDGE ON CORTISOL TREATMENT AS WITH HORMONES. HER THERAPY SESSIONS HAVE YOU WANTING MORE TIME FOR YOUR APPT. AND I RUN TO MY APPT. RATHER THAN RUNAWAY...AS WITH OTHER DOCTORS. SHE ALSO IS THE MOST ETHICAL AND NONJUDGEMENTAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. CF