A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzy Kim, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzy Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzy S Kim MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzy S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Suzy Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzy Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Orange Physiatrists.