A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzy Kim, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzy Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzy Kim MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzy Kim practice?
- Dr. Suzy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzy Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Physiatrists.