Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Did not listenvery well.  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

I am a very easy patient to work with, But Dr. Silverstien did not actually listen to what I had to say. I felt that she had an arrogance that was unnecessary. When her plan was unsuccessful and I pointed out that she hadn't listened, she didn't even apologize.

|  Caring  |  show details
by September 2010 Mommy on Feb 23rd, 2011

This was one of several OBs at the practice I was at for my last pregnancy. She ended up being the OB I saw most towards the end and ended up delivering my baby and was there for my postpartum check. I can't say enough about how caring Suzy is. For example, she happened to be on call when I had a 2AM question shortly after coming home with the baby and after we were done, not only asked about the baby but she asked by name how my older child was doing. I had wanted a hands off birth and she let it be exactly that. And she handled my fears and concerns very respectfully. While it didn't come to that, I get the sense she would be top notch in a tricky situation - it's just her personality. Thorough, caring and very intellegent.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Suzy is a wonderful doctor! She took care of me during my 2nd pregnancy and was just awesome! Sweet, kind, caring, fabulous bedside manner... Highly recommend!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com