Dr. Svein Holsaeter Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Svein Holsaeter?

Great doctor!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I had my lap band done in 2005. It has been a success and I love this doctor. Would totally recommend.

Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia repair surgery

Posted on August 6th, 2014

I would like to thank the Oklahoma Surgical Group at 535 Northwest 9th Street ste330 , OKC , OK 73102 for a job well done.I especially would like to commend an outstanding surgeon by the name of Svein Holsaeter MD who is top of his class when it comes to comforting a first time surgical patient as myself and performing an outstanding surgery to fix my hernia and following up with me to ensure proper service and recovery.I have been blessed by the best would recommend him highly to anyone who needs to undergo surgery.Fortunately I am able to say that in 43 years I have never been cut open or undergone any surgical procedures and this being my First-ever surgery because of Svein Holster M.D. it has been a pleasure and successful experience. in addition I would like to think Deb for her outstanding service and assistance in handling my workers compensation details and always being a positive and fun professional who is very good at what she does and always prompt in returning calls despite her extremely busy day.

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 14th, 2011

I have seen him for a few different surgeries, aND HE WAS ALWAYS CARING, SUPPORTIVE AND TOOK THE TIME TO HELP. PLUS HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR! tOP NOTCH SURGEN, ALONG WITH HIS OFFICE COLLEAGUES.

Posted on March 28th, 2016