Learn more about Dr. Sven DeVos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sven DeVos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeVos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeVos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVos graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeVos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sven DeVos MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sven DeVos practice?
- Dr. Sven DeVos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sven DeVos practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.