A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sven DeVos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sven DeVos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVos graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeVos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sven DeVos MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sven DeVos practice?
- Dr. Sven DeVos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sven DeVos practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.