A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sven Wust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sven Wust, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wust
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wust Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sven Wust, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wust graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Wust has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sven Kjellgren Wust MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sven K. Wust practice?
- Dr. Sven Wust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sven Wust practices Allergy & Immunology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Allergists.