A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sven Wust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sven Wust, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sven Wust, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wust graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Wust has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sven Kjellgren Wust MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sven K. Wust practice?
- Dr. Sven Wust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sven Wust practices Allergy & Immunology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Allergists.