A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sven Zethelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sven Zethelius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sven Zethelius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zethelius graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Zethelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Fieldstone Center, Battle Creek, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sven M Zethelius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sven M. Zethelius practice?
- Dr. Sven Zethelius has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sven Zethelius practices Psychiatry near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.