A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sven Zethelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sven Zethelius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zethelius
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zethelius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sven Zethelius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zethelius graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Zethelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Fieldstone Center, Battle Creek, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sven M Zethelius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sven M. Zethelius practice?
- Dr. Sven Zethelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Sven Zethelius practices Psychiatry near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.