Dr. Sven Zethelius Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sven Zethelius?

Nutjob

Posted on May 17th, 2016

This guy is a *#%&^$ nutjob! Stay the F away from him. No empathy and even seemed to get off on my misery. Lies about things and explains nothing. Put me at risk with a lethal combination (only learned that later on). Don't fall for that kind silent soft approach and soft handshake. I honestly feel that this guy enjoys other peoples pain and he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Hope this helps someone

Posted on April 16th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Z for 5yrs. Something is wrong there. He will not give you many refillsl I have run out of medications several times. Anyone needing therapy, beware if you have medicare. The Therapist is not accredited to bill medicare. Guess who gets that bill $432.00. for 15min. I have asked Dr Z for all these years to put me on 60mg of Paxil, which I took prior to that day I walked into his office. He refuses without any logical reason. After seeing Dr. Sven Zethelius for five years I am worse than when I walked in. I'm not a nut... I'm just always depressed

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Z for years. My biggest complaint is he violated the Hippa laws and I almost lost my visitation with my son because he released copies of my sons and my psyc diagnoses. I filed a grievance and was basically was told too bad. For a while after that I was able to switch psychiatrists. He was excellent and cares for his patients. I was stable for years. I then had to go back to Dr. Z several years ago and he took me off all my meds immediately not thinking about complications of stopping certain meds that could have serious effects. He appears to be very controlling and does not care about what meds that have been effective in the past. It is his way only. Very poor psychiatrist. I will never go back to him.

One of the finest!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Z is one of the finest mental health Doctors practicing. He is empathetic, kind and understanding. He truly cares and never comes across as rushed. He looks at your overall Heath both mental and physical and seeks out the best treatment. I have been seeing the doctor for two years but was aware of his reputation for over ten years before I needed any mental health services. If you need a dr who has the bedside manner of a saint and the effectiveness and tenacity of a junk yard dog, seek out Dr. Z.

Great Experience

Posted on March 8th, 2012

I have found Dr. Z to be helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. He is willing to collaborate with you. New medications are working very well. Nurses have been very friendly as well. Very happy to go there.

Not recommended

Posted on October 18th, 2010

This doctor refused to treat a patient for depression, accusing the patient of only seeking help to avoid criminal prosecution. The patient committed suicide 2 mos. later. The patient's 16-year-old son was taken to this same doctor 2 years later (not realizing at the time it was the same doctor). Doctor diagnosed the son with clinical depression, but refused to treat him until he stopped using drugs & told him to "get a job, you're a parasite on society."

Good Psychatrist

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Dr. Z really listens to you. He has prescribed medications that have worked very well! He does very good follow-ups.

Posted on September 10th, 2017