Dr. Svenja Resto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Svenja Resto?

June 4th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Resto is an excellent doctor and ranks among the better medical people we have visited, pediatric or adult (our adult doctors are among the best in the country). We left our first practice because they were unresponsive to the severity of my daughter's illness for the second time (the first time she ended up in the hospital with pneumonia). A friend recommended us to the principals at Riverside Pediatrics. On our emergency visit, we met with Dr. Resto whom at the time 6 years ago was a new junior doctor to the practice. Sure enough, my daughter had a severe case of pneumonia again. Dr. Resto took prompt action with the right medications and coupled with diligent monitoring kept my daughter out of the hospital. From then on we looked to Dr. Resto as our primary physician. She is thoughtful, intelligent, empathetic and a good communicator. We can not recommend Dr. Resto more highly as a pediatrician who gives you peace of mind that your child has excellent and thoughtful care.

May 14th, 2014

Dr. Resto is wonderful

Dr. Resto is a terrific doctor and diagnostician. She is also wonderful with the children AND their parents. She is measured, precise and very smart. Most importantly, she listens! I have to think that the comment on missing a diagnosis is off the mark or stems from some other issue. In the years my children saw Dr. Resto she accurately diagnosed them every time (and they presented with some serious/tricky illnesses). We left the practice because they stopped taking insurance (and Dr. Resto is no longer there and no longer practices close to our home) but my kids still ask about Dr. Resto!

February 16th, 2014

Not a Clinician

Her background is public health and I doubt her skills as a clinician. She missed an important diagnosis. My daughter was hypothyroid and having several developmental delays. Dr. Resto missed the diagnosis for hypothyroidism and the developmental delays worsened. I left Riverside Pediatrics. Got an accurate diagnosis and my child thrived.

Doctor's Response

I worked at Riverside Pediatrics when this was posted. I suppose this patient was very upset that Riverside Pediatrics decided to drop all health insurances and change to a fee for service model. The same day this inaccurate information was posted, something equally inaccurate was posted on my colleague's site, making this person's statement obsolete and false obviously. The patient was obviously angry with the situation and unfortunately, posted this to get back at us for the change the practice had decided. I no longer work at Riverside Pediatrics.

SHOW

May 19th, 2013

Dr. Resto is excellent

Can't get better than Dr. Resto - she is great with patients and their parents. Listens. Precise. Great diagnostician. Caring and thoughtful. Wonderful doc.

September 1st, 2016